About 4 Days Dalhousie Dharmshala Tour Package
Places Covered: Shimla» Dharamshala
Dharamshala is a city in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Surrounded by cedar forests on the edge of the Himalayas, this hillside city is home to the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan government-in-exile. The Thekchen Chöling Temple Complex is a spiritual center for Tibetan Buddhism, while the Library of Tibetan Works and Archives houses thousands of precious manuscripts.
|Price:||10130 -/ INR|
Amritsar to Dalhouise: Arrive at Amritsar railway station/ Airport and drive to Dalhousie Day at Leisure. O/N Hotel
Dalhouise: Dalhousie has been named after the British Governor - General of the l9th century, Lord Dalhousie. Surrounded by varied vegetation - pines, dodders, oaks and flowering rhododendron. Local sightseeing of Dalhousie includes visit to Panjipula, Subhash Baoli and excursion to Khajjiar 24 km from Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. Drive from Dalhousie to Khajjiar is awesome. O/N Hotel
Dalhouise to Dharmshala: After Breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Dharmshala reached Hotel after fresh up visit local sightseeing of Places which includes, His holiness Dalai lama residence at Mc Leodgunj, War memorial, Bhagsunath temple and Dal Lake. O/N Hotel
Dharmshala to Amritsar: After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Amritsar station /Airport drop
- Transportation by A/C Indigo (02 Pax) for the entire tour (for 04 to 06 Toyota Innova 8 to 10 Pax Tempo Traveller)
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the meal Plan
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Entry Charges
- Heater Charges
- GST @ 5%
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit)
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer