About 4 Days Vaishno Devi Patnitop Package
Vaishno Devi, also known as Mata Rani, Trikuta and Vaishnavi, is a manifestation of the Hindu Goddess Mata Adi Shakti, also known as Goddess Mahalakshmi. The words "Maa" and "Mata" are commonly used in India for "mother", and thus are often heavily used in connection with Vaishno Devi
Places Covered: Katra » Patnitop
|Price:||8000 -/ INR|
Arrive Jammu – Katra (50 Kms, 2 Hrs Drive) Arrival at Jammu railway station / airport. Our representative will meet you and will assist you in transferring to the hotel at Katra. Located at a distance of 50 kms from Jammu, check in at the hotel, refresh yourself for some time. Next, proceed towards Mata Vaishno Devi temple for darshan, return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
In Katra Breakfast at the hotel. Rest of the day is free for shopping and personal activities. You can explore the markets, local attractions and pilgrimage places in and around Katra. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Katra – Patnitop (90 Kms, 2 ½ Hrs Drive) Morning breakfast at the hotel. Later on visit Patnitop, located at a distance of 90 kms from Katra, check in at the hotel. Refresh yourself at the hotel; later on explore the scenic beauty and surroundings on your own. Evening return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Patnitop – Jammu Airport / Rail Station Drop (110 Kms, 3 Hrs Drive) Morning breakfast at the hotel. Drive to airport / rail station to catch your return flight or train for onward destination.
- Return Airport / Railway station Transfers by private car to Jammu airort/ station.
- Intercity transfers Jammu – Katra – Patnitop – Jammu.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Katra.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Jammu.
- Buffet breakfast
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in A/c Sedan.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 5% on total billing.