About 5 Days Dharamshala Tour Package
Dharamshala is a city in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Surrounded by cedar forests on the edge of the Himalayas, this hillside city is home to the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan government-in-exile. The Thekchen Chöling Temple Complex is a spiritual center for Tibetan Buddhism, while the Library of Tibetan Works and Archives houses thousands of precious manuscripts.
Places Covered: Dharamshala » Kangra Valley » Mcleodganj
|Price:||12000 -/ INR|
Delhi – Dharamshala Overnight Departure from Delhi
Dharamshala Arrival Dharamshala Arrival, on arrival at Dharamshala ISBT, Meets Swan Tours Representative who will assist in transfer to the hotel. Check in at the hotel, later day free for leisure on your own. Overnight stay at a hotel in Dharamshala.
Dharamshala Dharamshala, after breakfast, proceeds for the local visit of the area afterward visit - Tea Gardens in Dharamshala -The smallest tea region of India, Dharamshala has beautifully organized tea estates lines across the Kangra Valley. It is known for its superior quality tea and is available for purchase in many shops across Dharamshala and Mcleodganj. Newly built International Cricket Stadium in Dharamshala. Norbulingka Tibetan Handicraft Institute: The institute is named after Norbulinga, the traditional summer residence of the Dalai Lamas, in Lhasa, Tibet. In the Evening enjoy tea/coffee at one of the cafes in Mcleodganj and return back to the hotel. Kangra Valley - Situated in the Western Himalayas. Administratively, it predominantly lies in the state of Himachal Pradesh in India. It is a popular tourist destination, with the peak season around March and April. The Kangri dialect is spoken there. Dharamshala, the headquarters of Kangra district, lies on the southern spur of Dhauladhar in the valley. It is home of Masrur Rock Cut Temple, also known as "Himalayan Pyramids", a possible contender for nomination as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. HPCA Stadium - Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, abbreviated as the HPCA Stadium, is a picturesque cricket stadium located in the city of Dharamshala District Kangra in Himachal Pradesh, India. The town of Dharamshala is best known internationally as the home of the Dalai Lama of Tibet. Mcleodganj - McLeod Ganj is a suburb of Dharamshala in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is known as "Little Lhasa" or "Dhasa" (a short form of Dharamshala used mainly by Tibetans) because of its large population of Tibetans. The Tibetan government-in-exile is headquartered in McLeod Ganj. Overnight stay in Dharamshala.
Dharamshala After breakfast, proceed for local visit - Kareri Lake is a high altitude, shallow, freshwater lake south of the Dhauladhar range approximately 9 km North West of Dharamshala in Kangra district, Tibet Museum Tibet Museum is the official museum of the Central Tibetan Administration's Department of Information and International Relations and is located near the main temple of the 14th Dalai Lama Namgyal Monastery Namgyal Monastery is currently located in Mcleodganj, Dharamshala, India. It is the personal monastery of the 14th Dalai Lama. Another name for this temple- complex is Namgyal Tantric College; Rest of the day is free for leisure. Kareri Lake - Kareri Lake is a high altitude, shallow, freshwater lake south of the Dhauladhar range approximately 9 km North West of Dharamshala in Kangra district, Himachal Pradesh. Its surface is 2934 meters above the sea level. Snow melting from the Dhauladhar range serves as the source of the lake and a stream, Nyund is the outflow. Since the source is fresh melting snow and the lake is shallow, water visibility is very high and in most places, the lake bed can be seen. Evening return back at the hotel. Overnight stay in Dharamshala.
Shopping and Departure The last day of Dharamshala Tour packages from Delhi is a Day Free at leisure to enjoy shopping of local and Tibetan art and crafts at the Mcleodganj Market and departure back to Delhi in the evening.
- Pick up and drop at Srinagar airport by AC Sedan.
- Intercity transfers from Srinagar – houseboat – Hotel – Pahalgam – Srinagar.
- Accommodation for 04 nights in Srinagar hotel.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Pahalgam.
- Buffet breakfast and dinner .
- Local sightseeing in Srinagar only.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver's daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Pahalgam sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 5% on total billing.