About 5 Days Manali Chandigarh Tour Package
Places Covered: Manali»Chandigarh
The Rock Garden of Chandigarh is a sculpture garden in Chandigarh, India. It is also known as Nek Chand's Rock Garden after its founder Nek Chand Saini, a government official who started the garden secretly in his spare time in 1957.
|Price:||10130 -/ INR|
Chandigarh to Manali: On arrival at Chandigarh Railway Station / Airport, arrival assistance by representative and arrival transfer from Chandigarh to Manali. Overnight at Hotel
Manali:Full day sightseeing of Mankali Hidimba Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan monastery and evening at explore the local market. O/N Hotel
Manali: After breakfast excursion to Solang Valley and back to Hotel O/N Hotel. OR Excursion to Rohatang Pass till snow point (Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit). Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass - the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley. Evening at Leisure. O/N Hotel (Closed on Tuesday) Note: Rohtang Pass Closed from Nov to May Month due to snow
Manali to Chandigarh. After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Chandigarh. Chandigarh is the 1st planned modern city of India designed by the French architect Le Corbusier. The city was named after the mother goddess of power, Chandi, whose temple Chandimandu is a feature of the new city. Evening free for shopping and own activities. visit Chandigarh Sightseeing Rock Garden, Rock Garden and Sukhna Lake is subject to time availability O/N Hotel
Chandigarh drop: After breakfast checkout from the hotel and transfer to the railway station/Airport.
- Transportation by A/C Indigo (02 Pax ) for the entire tour ( for 04 to 06 Toyota Innova 8 to 10 Pax Tempo Traveller)
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the meal Plan
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Entry Charges
- Heater Charges
- GST @ 5%
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit)
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer