About 6 Days Dalhousie Dharamshala Amritsar Tour Package
Amritsar is a city in the northwestern Indian state of Punjab, 28 kilometers from the border with Pakistan. At the center of its walled old town, the gilded Golden Temple (Harmandir Sahib) is the holiest gurdwara (religious complex) of the Sikh religion.
Places Covered: Dalhousie » Dharamshala » Amritsar
|Price:||20000 -/ INR|
Dalhousie Arrival at Pathankot railway station. Meet and assist. Transfer to hotel in Dalhousie - A picturesque and popular hill station, Dalhousie was set up in 1854, as a retreat for the British soldiers and bureaucrats. Located atop the five hills of Kathalagh, Potreyn,Terah,Bakrota and Bhangora, it was named after the British Viceroy Lord Dalhousie. Surrounded by snow-capped mountains, and situated on the western side of the mountainous ranges of Dhauladhar, it is known not only for its captivating beauty, but also for the ancient temples, the valleys of Chamba and Pangi which are great trekking grounds. On arrival check-in to hotel , evening Explore the hill station on your own and enjoy the natural beauty. Overnight stay in Dalhousie
Dalhousie After breakfast depart by surface to Khajjiar (25 kms). Flow thru a mesmerizing experience. The vast emerald green meadow of Khajjiar with its thick forested slopes of Deodhars, the stupendous mountain views from Lakkar Mandi, the unparalleled beauty of Kalatope and Bakrota Round. Evening return to hotel and overnight stay in Dalhousie.
Dharamshala After breakfast, departure for Dharamshala – Set against the backdrop of the dramatic Dhauladhar mountains, Dharamsala is perched on the high slopes in the upper reaches of Kangra Valley. The town is divided into two distinct and widely separated sections, Upper and Lower Dharamsala, which differ almost a thousand meters in height. Dharamsala overlooks the plains and is surrounded by dense pine trees and Deodar forests. A nearby snowline with numerous streams and cool healthy atmosphere makes the surroundings very attractive. The colorful temple and Gompas, which reflect the culture of Tibet, adds attraction for the visitor. On arrival check-in to hotel, evening free at leisure . Overnight stay in Dharamshala.
Dharamshala After breakfast visit the Tibetan Monastery, St. John's church in the wilderness, Triund Peak, Dal Lake, Naddi. Shop at the bazaar for Tibetan handicrafts in the evening. Overnight stay in Dharamshala
Amritsar After breakfast proceed for Amritsar. On arrival check in to the hotel, after leaver for Wagah Border. Evening return to hotel and overnight stay in Amritsar.
Amritsar After breakfast leave for local city tour, visit the Golden Temple and Jalianwala Bagh, further proceed to railway station as per the itinerary.
- To & fro transfers from Delhi – Dalhousie – Dharamshala – Amritsar – Delhi by AC Sedan
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Dalhousie with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Dharamshala with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Amritsar with breakfast.
- Local sightseeing t the destinations.
- Local sightseeing in Dalhousie , Dharamshala ,Amritsar.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
- Service tax @ 5% on total billing.