About 6 Days Kashmir Paradise Tour Package
Kashmir is the northernmost geographical region of the Indian subcontinent. In 1846, after the Sikh defeat in the First Anglo-Sikh War, and upon the purchase of the region from the British under the Treaty of Amritsar, the Raja of Jammu, Gulab Singh, became the new ruler of Kashmir.
Places Covered: Srinagar House Boat » Srinagar Hotel
|Price:||14000 -/ INR|
Arrive Srinagar Breakfast at the hotel, our representative will meet and greet you at the airport. Transfer to the hotel. Later on visit three most famous gardens of Srinagar. Mughal gardens, Chashma Shahi, Nishat garden and Shalimar garden. All these attractions are located on the bank of Dal lake in Srinagar. Later visit Shankaracharya temple, located on a hillock offers scenic views of the entire city along with famous Dal lake. On the way, visit handloom center famous for production of Pashmina/Shahtoos shawls. In evening return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay
Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar (75Kms, 2 ½ Hrs one way) Breakfast at the hotel followed by a full day excursion to Sonamarg. Located at a distance of 75 kms from Srinagar. Sonamarg is regarded as one of the most famous hill resorts of Kashmir. Experience nature's beauty at its best in Sonamarg, with dense forest and giant mountains. In evening, return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Srinagar – Yusmarg – Srinagar (47Kms, 1 ½ Hrs one way) Breakfast at the hotel, followed by a drive towards Yusmarg. Located at a distance of 47 kms from Srinagar Yousmarg is a paradise for tourist with scenic beauty and high mountain ranges. The amazing beauty of Yusmarg embraces tourist with its scenic beauty and spring flowers. You can go for various types of skiing adventures and interesting places of tourist interest. Evening return back to the Dal lake to explore black water, canals, floating gardens, vegetables gardens, water lilies, lotus flowers, easily mobile vendors and floating handicraft centre. Overnight stay will be at the house boat.
Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar (96 Kms, 3 Hrs one way) Morning breakfast at the hotel. Full day excursion to Pahalgam, located at a distance of 96 kms from Srinagar. Pahalgam is a tourist paradise with mesmerizing views of the valleys, high mountains lakes, dense forests and trekking. Also visit the famous attractions such as Aru valley, Lidderwat valley, Kolhai glacier, Shesh Nag, Chandanwari (route to holy cave), Baisam & Mamil famous for 9th century old (Shiva Temple). Check in at the hotel, refresh yourself. Lunch will be served in the hotel. Later on, experience the surroundings and scenic view of the valleys. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar (65 Kms, 2 ½ Hrs one way) Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for a full day excursion tour to Gulmarg. Located at a distance of 65 kms from Srinagar. The place is an ideal retreat for winter sports such as skiing. You can also enjoy a cable car ride with your family and friends. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Srinagar airport drop Breakfast at the hotel, Rest of the time free for leisure. Departure transfer to Srinagar airport and board your return flight back home.
- Pick up and drop at Srinagar airport by AC Sedan.
- Accommodation for 05 nights in Srinagar hotel.
- Buffet breakfast and dinner
- Day excursion to Gulmarg, Pahalgam , Sonamarg, Yusmarg from Srinagar.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver's daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 5% on total billing.