About 6 Days Manali Volvo Tour Packages
Manali - A gateway to Spiti, lahaul, Kinnaur & Leh areas, Manali has come to be a hub for multi-adventure activities and also serious trekking. Little wonder then that it is known to as the SWITZERLAND OF INDIA! Situated at the northern end of the Kullu valley at an altitude of 2,050 m (6,726 ft) in the Beas River Valley, Manali has spectacular views of snow-capped peaks and wooded slopes along the hanks of the Beas. It is the primary holiday destination in the entire valley.
Tour Starting From:Delhi
Places Covered: Manali
|Price:||8500 -/ INR|
Delhi – Manali (570 Kms / approx 12 - 14 hours) On arrival in Delhi report at the bus terminal at 6:00 PM to board the Volvo for Manali. Overnight in the coach.
Manali Local sightseeing On arrival in Manali, transfer to the hotel . Check in at the hotel. later in the day proceed for half day local sightseeing .Evening return back to hotel. Overnight stay in Manali.
Manali – Day excursion to Rohtang Pass After breakfast proceed for Snow Point or Rohtang Pass Optional at an extra cost . . Evening return back to hotel. Overnight stay in Manali
Old Manali Sightseeing After breakfast,Old Manali Sightseeing OR visit Naggar Castle (Optional at an extra cost).
Manali – Delhi After breakfast , check out from hotel , Drop at Manali Mall Road for local handicrafts shopping , transfer on your own to bus terminal to board the Volvo for Delhi. Overnight in the Coach
Delhi Arrival in the morning at Delhi.
- To & fro transfers from Delhi by Volvo Coach
- Pick up and drop from Manali bus stand
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Manali.
- Buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Local sightseeing in Manali.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance..
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Visit to Rohtang pass
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
- Service tax @5 % on total billing.