About 6 Days Srinagar Tour Package
Srinagar is the largest city and the summer capital of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It lies in the Kashmir Valley on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus, and Dal and Anchar lakes.
Places Covered: Srinagar » Pahalgam » Gulmarag
|Price:||19000 -/ INR|
Srinagar Our representative will meet and greet you on arrival in Srinagar. Transfer to the deluxe houseboat/hotel in Srinagar. Evening free to relax and enjoy the scenic views of the high mountains and valleys. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the deluxe houseboat/hotel.
Srinagar – Pahalgam (96 Kms, 3 Hrs Drive) Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for a road trip to Pahalgam, Located at a distance of 96 kms from Srinagar, Pahalgam as top hill resort of Kashmir with high mountains, dense forests and scenic lakes. There are interesting valleys and pilgrimage places to explore in and around Pahalgam. Return back to the hotel for lunch. Refresh yourself after some rest; explore the surroundings around the hotel. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
In Pahalgam Morning breakfast at the hotel, followed by a visit to Aru valley or Chandanwari (base of Amarnath cave, cost extra). Return back to the hotel in Pahalgam for lunch. Evening free for leisure and personal activities.
Pahalgam – Gulmarg (160 Kms, 5 Hrs Drive) Morning breakfast at the hotel, followed by a full day excursion to Gulmarg. Located at a distance of 160 kms from Pahalgam, Gulmarg is a tourist delight. You will be exploring snow capped mountains all around. The place is an ideal retreat for winter sports and skiing, also a highest run cable car almost 14000 fts above ground level. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Gulmarg – Srinagar (65 Kms, 2 ½ Hrs Drive) Morning breakfast at the hotel, proceed for house boat / hotel in Srinagar. Located at a distance of 65 kms from Gulmarg, after refreshment visit Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh garden. All these famous attractions fall along the great Dal Lake in the heart of Srinagar city. Shankaracharya temple located on the hillock, thus offering panoramic view of entire city, along with famous Dal lake. Evening return back to the deluxe houseboat/hotel for dinner. Overnight stay will be at the hotel / house boat.
Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar (75Kms, 2 ½ Hrs one way) Breakfast at the hotel followed by a full day excursion to Sonamarg. Located at a distance of 75 kms from Srinagar. Sonamarg is regarded as one of the most famous hill resorts of Kashmir. Experience nature's beauty at its best in Sonamarg, with dense forest and giant mountains. In evening, return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
- Pick up and drop at Srinagar airport by AC Sedan.
- Transfers from Airport – Srinagar Houseboat - Pahalgam – Gulmarg - Srinagar Hotel – Airport.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Srinagar Houseboat.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Pahalgam hotel.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Gulmarg Hotel
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Srinagar hotel.
- Buffet breakfast and dinner
- Houseboat stay with breakfast & dinner
- Local sightseeing in Srinagar only
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver's daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Pahalgam sightseeing
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 5% on total billing.