About 7 Days Best of Kashmir Tour Package
Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) is the northern-most state of India and shares its borders with Himachal Pradesh and Punjab, and the neighbouring countries of Pakistan, China and Afghanistan.
Places Covered: Srinagar House Boat » Sonmarg » Gulmarg » Pahalgam » Srinagar
|Price:||18250 -/ INR|
Arrive Srinagar Arrival at Srinagar, our representative will meet and greet you. You will be transfer to deluxe houseboat in Srinagar. Evening free to relax and unwind, explore scenic views of the mountains ranges around Dal lake. Overnight stay will be at the house boat.
Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar (75Kms, 2 ½ Hrs one way) Morning breakfast at the hotel, followed by a full day excursion tour of Sonamarg. Located at a distance of 75 kms from Srinagar. Sonamarg is a heaven for tourist, located at an altitude of 3000 mts above sea level. This amazing hill station offers dense pine forests, rock climbing and scenic views of the high Mountains. Sonamarg is an ideal place for mountaineers, rock climbing, besides an important halt on way to Kargil (Ladakh). Sonamarg is an ideal base for various trekking routes, high mountains, lakes, glaciers & Shri Amarnath ji holy cave. In evening, return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar (65Kms, 2 Hrs one way) Morning breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a excursion tour to Gulmarg. Located in the west of Srinagar and distance 65kms from Srinagar. Gulmarg is a charming hill station with its snow capped mountains. It's an ideal hub for winter sports and skiing. You can enjoy cable car ride, one of the highest cable cars with a total height of 14000 ft. Return back to the hotel for dinner. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Srinagar.
Srinagar – Pahalgam (96Kms, 23 Hrs Drive) Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for a Pahalgam. Located at a distance of 96 kms from Srinagar. Pahalgam is regarded as a heaven in Kashmir for its scenic beauty, dense forest and high mountains. Tourist can enjoy a lot of activities like horse riding, trekking, skiing and pony trails. There are various interesting places to explore in and around such as Aru valley, Lidderwat valley, Shesh Nag, Chandanwari (base for holy cave) and Baisam. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
In Pahalgam Morning breakfast at the hotel followed by a small tour to Aru valley, Chandanwari (base camp for Holy Amarnath cave (at one's own coat)). Return back to the Pahalgam for lunch. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Pahalgam – Srinagar (96Kms, 3 Hrs Drive) Morning breakfast at the hotel, Proceed for hotel in Srinagar. Located at a distance of 96 kms from Pahalgam. After refreshment visit Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh. All these famous attractions fall along the great Dal lake in the heart of Srinagar city. Shankaracharya temple located on the hillock, thus offering panoramic view of entire city, along with famous Dal lake. Evening return back to the hotel for dinner. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Srinagar Airport Drop Morning breakfast at the hotel, followed by a departure transfer to Srinagar airport. Board your schedule flight for onward destination.
- Pick up and drop at Srinagar airport by AC Sedan.
- Intercity transfers from Srinagar – houseboat – Hotel – Pahalgam – Srinagar.
- Accommodation for 04 nights in Srinagar hotel.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Pahalgam.
- Buffet breakfast and dinner .
- Local sightseeing in Srinagar only.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver's daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Pahalgam sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 5% on total billing.