About 7 Days Dalhousie Khajjiar Chamba Dharamshala Tour Package
Dalhousie is a high-altitude town spread across 5 hills near the Dhauladhar mountain range in the north Indian state of Himachal Pradesh.
Places Covered: Chamba » Dalhousie » Dharamshala » khajjiar
|Price:||20000 -/ INR|
Delhi - Chakki Bank / Pathankot to Chamba On arrival at Pathankot/ Chakki Bank Train Station or Airport terminal we will drive for Chamba through we will visit the visit Luxmi Narayan Holy place (Old and Historical Temple) and the Chamunda Temple (well-known for its old wooden carving) both are the sidh piths of Chamba, after complete day tour night check in hotel, overnight stay at Chamba.
Chamba (Sach Pass) Early morning after breakfast towards Sach Pass. Discover Chamba with snow throughout the year. It is a 4-5 hr drive and is the Entrance to the Tribal Valley Pangi that is landlocked by mountains as well as shares boundaries with China. a new road, high mountains, adrenalin, magnificent high cliff sides, concern, switchbacks, high pass (sach) and afterwards it requires to walked, rode on- it's incredibly varied, with 6000m peaks, must see apple orchards as well as a hiking to Bharmani temple, fragrant pine forests and rough dust tracks late evening back to hotel, overnight stay at Chamba.
Chamba - Khajjiar - Dalhousie After Breakfast we drive to check out the Museum of Chamba and then check out from the hotel as well as proceed towards Khajjiar must visit to the khajji naga temple there (prior to that need to ask for river point for delighting in the water in the riverbed) Khajjiar: Khajjiar is well known as mini Switzerland of India Certified by Swiss Government. If you are an adventure lover, you can also try your hand at Horse riding, Zorbing, Nature walks suggestive right here in betweens the trees. After full local sightseeing and tour we will leave to Dalhousie and also on the way to Dalhousie we shall stop at point called Kalatop Sanctuary area (Nature walk also suggestive below up to Kalatop Rest Home and Back) as well as thereafter will depart for Dalhousie, check in hotel, overnight stay at Dalhousie.
Dalhousie Local Sightseeing After Morning meal we leave for the local sightseeing of Dalhousie, Jandhrighat Palace, Subhash Bowli, Bara Pathar, Panjphulla, Subhash Chownk, GPO Dalhousie, Satdhara and also the Old Churches of Dalhousie. Must eat Gulab Jamun at Café Dalhousie; walk from GPO to Subhash Chownk via Thandi Sarak. The evening is at leisure. Overnight stay in the Dalhousie hotel
Dalhousie -Dharamshala After breakfast drive from Dalhousie to Dharamshala by road. En-route admire the mesmerizing surroundings the Mcleodganj, Bhagsunag, Tibetan Markets, Naddi, Bhagsunag Temple and Falls, Tibetan Monastery as well as Dal Lake. Upon arrival in Dharamshala, complete the check-in at the hotel, overnight stay at Dharamshala.
Dharamshala Local Sightseeing After Breakfast we shall leave for the local sightseeing and tour of Dharamshala. The list of tourist attractions of the day includes Catch Cricket Stadium, Norbulingka, War Memorial, Tea Garden, Chamunda Devi Temple, and also Gopalpur Nature Park and night return back to the hotel for the overnight stay.
Dharamshala - Delhi On the last day of the tour, after Breakfast check out from the hotel and get an assisted transfer to Pathankot railway station to board the train for your onward location with beautiful memories of the Dalhousie khajjiar chamba dharamshala tour packages.
- Pick up and drop at Srinagar airport by AC Sedan.
- Intercity transfers from Srinagar – houseboat – Hotel – Pahalgam – Srinagar.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Dharamshala
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Chamba.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Dalhousie.
- Buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver's daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Pahalgam sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 5% on total billing.