About 7 Days Leh Ladakh Tour Package
Leh is a town in Leh district in the Ladakh region of northern India. It was also the capital of the Himalayan kingdom of Ladakh, the seat of which was in the Leh Palace, the former mansion of the royal family of Ladakh.
Places Covered: Leh » Nubra Valley » Pangong
|Price:||18500 -/ INR|
Arrive Leh; 3505 meters / 11567 feet Arrive Kushok Bakula airport Leh - 3500m above sea level. Transfer to hotel. Breakfast at the hotel before 09.30 am. Half Day at rest for acclimatization. Lunch at the hotel. After Lunch drive to Visit Shanti Stupa & Leh Palace, Later in the evening walk around local market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Drive Sham Valley & Alchi -70km After breakfast drive to visit 1000 year old Alchi monastery the only Gompa in Ladakh region on flat ground. Thereafter proceed to the Likir Monastrey to visit the splendid three storeys Dharma Wheel Gompa. Here you'll be awestruck with the sight of the massive Buddha statues., Indus & Zanskar river Sangam, drive along the Indus river visiting, Pathar Sahib Gurdwara and Magnetic Hill (where the cars defy gravity), Basgo Palace Hiking only and further on to Leh Hall of Fame (which has a museum of the Kargil War memorabilia) Overnight stay at the hotel.
Tour of Khardungla Pass 18380 Ft. Nubra Valley and Hundur Sand Dunes Drive 120 Kms 4/5hrs After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by Afternoon. Rest of the day, Post lunch free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. Overnight stay at the camp.
After Breakfast proceed to Diskit monastery which is 515 years old After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery and drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. Reach Leh by afternoon. Evening free time at Leisure to explore Leh market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Leh - Pangong Lake- en-route Visit Shey & Thiksey Leh - Pangong Lake- en-route Visit Shey & Thiksey (It is the highest land locked lake (155 Kms on way from Leh 05 Hrs driver each way). After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft), through Changla Pass 17,350 ft., it is the third highest motorable road in the world. Arrive Pangong Lake it is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the Banks of Pangong Lake while appreciating the changing Colors and fascinating high altitude of the Lake. Overnight stay at the camp
Pangong Lake – Leh via Hemis Monastery After breakfast drive back to Leh via Hemis Monastery, evening free for Shopping. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Depart Leh In the morning transfer to the airport to board the flight for your onward destination.
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh airport with welcome in the Hotel
- 06 Nights / 07 Days Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary (04 Nights in Leh)
- 06 Breakfast, 03 Lunch (Day 01, Day 03, Day 05 ) & 06 Dinner
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-ac Innova / Xylo up to 06 pax, 07 Pax onwards tempo Traveler Maximum (12 Seated)
- Inner Line permits / Environmental, Wild life & Red cross Fee.
- Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Monument, Guide, other expenses not mentioned in inclusion..
- Any item of personal requirement, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.
- Any medical or evacuation expenses.
- Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security and other unexpected reason.
- Any type of insurance - personal, medical, travel etc. Any airfares.
- GST @ 5 % Extra.