About 7 Days Manali Dharamshala Tour Package
Himachal Pradesh is a northern Indian state in the Himalayas. It's home to scenic mountain towns and resorts such as Dalhousie. Host to the Dalai Lama, Himachal Pradesh has a strong Tibetan presence.
Places Covered: Manali » Dharamshala
|Price:||20500 -/ INR|
Manali This tour starts from Delhi, you can reach Manali by an overnight Bus or Car. On arrival, check in at the hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure activities and shopping. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Manali.
Manali Morning breakfast at the hotel. Half day sightseeing tour of Manali covering attractions such as Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Village and Tibetan Monastery. Afternoon free for shopping and leisure activities. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Manali Morning breakfast at the hotel. Start a full excursion tour covering Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) and Solang Valley. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Manali - Manikaran Morning breakfast at the hotel, followed by a full day excursion trip to Manikaran Sahib. Manikaran is famous as world's best Sulphur Spring Waters. This holy pilgrimage sites witness a large number of Sikh and Hindu devotees. Return back to the Kullu town enroute visiting the famous Kullu Shawl Industry. On arrival, check in at the hotel. Evening free to explore beautiful town of Kullu. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Dharmshala Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed by car to Mc Leodganj (Dharamshala) from Kullu. On arrival, check in at the hotel. In Evening, keep exploring more tourist places like Dal Lake, Church, Bhagsu Nag Temple and Tibetan Monastery. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Dharmshala Morning breakfast at the hotel. The day features a full day sightseeing tour of pilgrimage temples like Jwalamukhi Temple and Chintpurni Temple. These two temples are considered to be the holiest Hindu shrines visited by a large number of pilgrimages from all over India. Later on visit Kangra town. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Dharmshala - Pathankot Morning breakfast at the hotel followed by a check out. Later drive to Pathankot Railway Station to board night train for onward destination.
- Pick up and drop at Srinagar airport by AC Sedan.
- Intercity transfers from Srinagar – houseboat – Hotel – Pahalgam – Srinagar.
- Accommodation for 04 nights in Srinagar hotel.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Pahalgam.
- Buffet breakfast and dinner .
- Local sightseeing in Srinagar only.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver's daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Pahalgam sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 5% on total billing.