About 8 Days Dalhousie Tour Packages from Delhi
Dalhousie is a high-altitude town spread across 5 hills near the Dhauladhar mountain range in the north Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It's home to colonial-era buildings, including St. Francis and St. John’s churches, which date back to the rule of the British Raj in the 1800s.
Places Covered: Delhi » Dalhousie » Dharamshala » Manali
|Price:||18500 -/ INR|
Delhi - Dalhousie Your pickup point will be from Delhi Railway station, Bus Stand, Indira Gandhi International Airport terminal or your house; you are complimentary to select any pick-up point. Our agent will pick you up and drive you comfortably to your hotel in Dalhousie. You will complete the check-in formalities and after that go with a sightseeing tour to see the St. Andrew's Church, St. John's Church, Panchpula, Baoli and also might locations including the local market in the evening that you can check out on your own. You will continue to the hotel for spending the evening. Rest for the day. Stay overnight at Resort.
Dalhousie Local Sightseeing with Tour to Khajjiar After breakfast, we go to Panjpulla, Subash Bowli, as well as Stature Falls followed by a tour to khajjiar one of the most picturesque Plateau known as the mini Switzerland of India as well as is surrounded by dense pine and also deodar forests. There is a pond in the center with a floating island and 9-hole golf course here. Enjoy zorbing & paragliding - it is home to natural meadows and also a preferred tour and also summer hangout location. Go back to the hotel. Dinner and stay overnight in Dalhousie.
Dalhousie to Dharamshala After morning breakfast check out from the hotel and also drive to Dharamshala (150 Kilometers), where his Holiness Dalai Lama stays in exile. Evening at leisure, stay overnight at a hotel in Dharamshala.
Dharamshala Local Sightseeing After Breakfast, drive to local sightseeing in Dharamshala including official residence of Dalai Lama in Mcleodganj, Monasteries, St John church & Bhagsunath temple, the oldest temple in Dharamshala. Also visit the Kangra Art Museum, War Memorial, Norbulingka Institute of Tibetan Culture, & Chinmaya Tapovan that was developed by Swami Chimayanand. There is likewise a 9 meter tall Lord Hanuman picture and also Ram Temple. The evening is totally free to check out the market at Tibetan Market at Mcleodganj likewise referred to as little Lhasa. Mcleodganj is the house of His Holiness the Dalai Lama. In the night, you will be back to your hotel for dinner and stay overnight at hotel.
Dharamshala to Manali After morning breakfast drive to Manali. Enroute we see Baijnath Temple & Bir Monastery where we can visit the Tibetan carpet-weaving factory and upon arrival check in at a hotel for rest. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Manali Local Sightseeing Today morning after morning meal you will and also the late beginning, and also we will drive you for the local sightseeing excursion of Manali and will see Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisth Temple, Vashisth hot water spring, Club house, Buddhist Monasteries, & Van Vihar. The evening is free to check out the Tibetian Market, on the Mall Road of Manali as well as the old Manali village. Overnight stay and dinner at the hotel in Manali.
Manali Rohtang pass - Solang Valley Appreciate the morning breakfast at the hotel; later on get ready for an adventure to visit Solang Valley. Solang Valley is outstandingly beautiful as well as is a perfect area to watch the impressive snow-covered Mountain range, Serene natural environments, excellent lake and fairy white snow around the year. The Magnificent views and natural elegance are a perpetual source of pleasure. Likewise, stop at Marhi, Ralha drops, Kothi Canyon, Gulaba, Marhi, and Nehru Kund. After covering the sightseeing drive back to the hotel for dinner. Stay overnight in Manali.
Manali - Delhi Transfer Today after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Delhi by cab. Reach in Delhi in the evening time as well as a drop at Railway station or Airport as the desire for your onward journey.
- Pick up and drop at Srinagar airport by AC Sedan.
- Intercity transfers from Srinagar – houseboat – Hotel – Pahalgam – Srinagar.
- Accommodation for 04 nights in Srinagar hotel.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Pahalgam.
- Buffet breakfast and dinner .
- Local sightseeing in Srinagar only.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver's daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Pahalgam sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 5% on total billing.