About 8 Days Incredible Himachal Holiday Tour Package
Places Covered: Delhi » Chandigarh » Dharamshala » Manali » Kullu » Shimla
Himachal Pradesh is a northern Indian state in the Himalayas. It's home to scenic mountain towns and resorts such as Dalhousie. Host to the Dalai Lama, Himachal Pradesh has a strong Tibetan presence.
|Price:||18250 -/ INR|
Delhi/ Chandigarh - Dharamshala On arriving in Delhi or Chandigarh Railway/Airport station, get driven to Dharamshala. Enjoy the beautiful view of the picturesque Mountain range from the window. On getting there, get check in into your pre-booked hotel to spend all the night long there.
Dharamshala (sightseeing and tour) After taking your morning meal, leave for the half-day city excursion to Dharamshala and see the meditation courses, Tibetan Medical Center, local monasteries as well as the Church of St. John. Later on, spend the rest of the day by yourself. Stay at your hotel overnight.
Dharamshala - Manali Have your breakfast and get driven to Manali which is located at an altitude of 2050m in the state of Himachal Pradesh. En course, enjoy some interesting scenery. It is an ideal mix of rich cultural heritage and all-natural grandeur. On reaching Manali at night, get checked into your pre-booked hotel to spend all the night long there.
Manali (local sightseeing) After taking your breakfast, step out for the local sightseeing tour to Manali. On your tour, visit the tourist destinations such as the Vashishth Temple, Club Home, and Tibetan Monastery, Hadimba Devi Temple as well as an ancient village of Manali. Later, get back to your hotel to overnight stay there.
Manali - Rohtang Pass - Manali Have your breakfast as well as get driven to take the pleasure of the full day sightseeing tour to Manali. On the way you can witness the splendor of the hills as well as glaciers. After cherishing the white beauty, attempt luck by mountaineering the little snow hills. On your scenic tour, go to Rohtang Pass, Kothi Gorge, Solang Valley, Marhi as well as Gulaba. Later on, get driven back to your hotel to spend all the night long there.
Manali - Kullu - Shimla After taking your morning breakfast, get driven to Shimla. On your way, explore the prominent Kullu Shawl Industry. On getting Shimla, get checked into your pre-booked hotel to stay there over night.
Shimla - Kufri - Shimla Take your breakfast and get driven to go to Kufri which is a 30 minute away from Shimla and also some adjoining visitor attractions. One can explore dense wood, snow covered peaks and lovely charm of Wild flower house and Indira Gandhi Holiday House. At night delight in searching the major destinations of Shimla like Kali Bari temple, Lakkar Bazaar, Mall Road and Ridge roadway. Spend some ideal time on doing shopping and also enjoying a range of dishes on the mall road. After this, get driven back to your hotel to spend over night long there.
Shimla - Chandigarh/Delhi After cherishing your morning breakfast, step out for a city tour to Shimla. Later on, get driven back to Chandigarh/Delhi. And also now your tour ends with pleasant memories.
- Pick up and drop at Srinagar airport by AC Sedan.
- Intercity transfers from Dharamshala-kullu -Manali-Shimla
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Kullu
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Manali
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Shimla
- Buffet breakfast and dinner .
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver's daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Pahalgam sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 5% on total billing.