About 8 Days Leh Tour Packages
Leh, a high-desert city in the Himalayas, is the capital of the Leh region in northern India’s Jammu and Kashmir state. Originally a stop for trading caravans, Leh is now known for its Buddhist sites and nearby trekking areas.
Places Covered: Leh » Sham Valley » Nubra Valley » Pangong
|Price:||18500 -/ INR|
Arrive Leh Arrival in Leh airport and transfer to the hotel. All day is free for acclimatize. In evening, visit Leh market, Leh palace and Shanti stupa. Overnight stay will be in Leh.
Sham Valley (104 Kms, 4 Hrs Drive) After breakfast, drive to Sham valley enroute Likir monastery, magnetic hill and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Lunch will be provided on the way. After lunch, drive further to moon landscapes and the Lamayuru monastery. Overnight stay will be in Sham valley.
Sham Valley – Leh (104 Kms, 4 Hrs Drive) Morning breakfast at the hotel. Drive to Leh via road, visit Alchi monastery and Hall of fame. You will reach Leh by afternoon. Rest of the day for leisure activities. Overnight stay will be in Leh.
Leh – Via Khardungla Pass – Nubra valley (130 Kms, 5 Hrs Drive) After breakfast drive to Nubra valley via Khardungla (Highest motorable road in the world, 18,300 feet) post lunch, enjoy the camel safari at sand dunes between Deskit & Hundur village. Overnight stay will be in Nubra valley.
Nubra valley – Leh (130 Kms, 5 Hrs Drive) Morning breakfast at the hotel followed by a visit to Diskit monastery, where one can have a bird's eye of Nubra valley. Return back to Leh via same route crossing the famous Khardungla pass. Overnight stay will be in Leh.
Leh – Pangong (150 Kms, 5 Hrs Drive) After morning breakfast at the hotel. Leave for Pangong lake via Changla pass (3rd highest motorable road in the world). Arrival at camp, rest of the day free for leisure activities. Enjoy near the lake and witness its changing colors. Spend memorable moments in sun set on the banks of lake. Overnight stay will be in Pangong Lake.
Pangong – Leh (150 Kms, 5 Hrs Drive) Early morning view of the sun rise on lake. After breakfast return back to Leh, enroute visit Thiksey monastery and Shey palace. Overnight stay will be in hotel at Leh.
Leh airport drop Morning breakfast at the hotel. Later on drive to Leh airport to board the flight for return destination.
- Return airport transfers from Leh Airport.
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in non A/c (Innova/Xylo/Scorpio) on sharing basis.
- Accommodation for 04 nights in Leh.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Nubra.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Pangong.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Sham Valley.
- Buffet breakfast & dinner in Leh .
- All three meals at Nubra , Pangong & Sham Valley.
- Innerline permit (Laddakh Entry Fees).
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 3.63% on total billing.