About 8 Days Luxury Kashmir Tours
Kashmir, is best for Honeymoon. As well as among the best leading eco-friendly hillside stations. The very best tourist destination. This valley is a finest is gorgeous traveling location. Also is the charming place for couples. When anyone couple buys Honeymoon Packages for Kashmir and concerns the valley. Every one of the travelers considers of. Nigeen Lake, Dal Lake, and also every pair want to take a romantic Shikara ride in these lakes. Or wish to go to Mughal gardens in Srinagar. See the beautiful flowers and Chinar trees.
Places Covered: Gulmarg » Srinagar » Pahalgam
|Price:||64750 -/ INR|
SRINAGAR – GULMARG (65 KMS, 2 ½ HRS DRIVE) Upon arrival on Srinagar airport, our tour representative will meet and greet you at the airport. Proceed for Gulmarg. Located at a distance of 65 kms from Srinagar. On arrival, check in at the luxury hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure activities. Overnight stay will at The Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa.
IN GULMARG Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for a local sightseeing tour of Gulmarg that includes a visit to famous nearby attractions. Enjoy gondola ride, world's second highest cable car ride in Gulmarg. In evening, return back to luxurious Khyber Himalayan Resorts & Spa for dinner. Overnight stay will at The Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa.
GULMARG – SRINAGAR (65 KMS, 2 ½ HRS DRIVE) Enjoy a healthy breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Srinagar. Located at a distance of 65 kms from Gulmarg. On Arrival in Srinagar, check in at a luxury houseboat. Staying in a luxury houseboat is one of the most beautiful experiences for the tourist in Kashmir. The memories of staying in luxury houseboats are an impressive experience. Later on, explore the local attractions like Jamia Mosque, Shankaracharya temple and the Mughal gardens. Return back to the houseboat for a lavish dinner. Overnight stay will at the luxury houseboat in Srinagar.
SRINAGAR – PAHALGAM (96 KMS, 3 HRS DRIVE) Enjoy a morning breakfast at the houseboat. Next, proceed for Pahalgam. Located at a distance of 96 kms from Srinagar. On arrival, check in at Pahalgam hotel. Enjoy playing golf at Pahalgam golf course, one of the premier golf courses located at a highest altitude. Explore scenic views of the valleys and high mountains from the luxurious hotel. Evening free for leisure activities and shopping. Overnight stay will at Pahalgam Hotel.
IN PAHALGAM Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for local tour of nearby attractions in Pahalgam. The scenic views of the Kashmir valley and mountains are worth exploring while in Pahalgam. You can just simply lay back and relax in the luxury Pahalgam Hotel. Entire is free to relax and unwind. Overnight stay will at Pahalgam Hotel.
PAHALGAM – SRINAGAR (96 KMS, 3 HRS DRIVE) Enjoy morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Srinagar for another pleasant journey. Located at a distance of 96 kms from Pahalgam. On arrival, check in at hotel Vivanta by Taj, Srinagar. Later on, proceed to explore famous attractions such as Dal lake, Nagin lake, Mugal gardens, and Shalimar Bagh. Return back to the hotel. Evening free to explore local attractions on your own. Overnight stay will at Taj Dal View.
IN SRINAGAR Early morning breakfast, followed by a local sightseeing of attractions in Srinagar. You can just simply unwind at this Taj hotel or relax in comforts and luxury of this splendid property. Overnight stay will at Taj Dal View.
SRINAGAR AIRPORT DROP Morning breakfast at the hotel, Proceed for airport to catch your departure flight for onward journey.
- Pick up and drop at Srinagar airport by AC Sedan.
- Transfers from Airport – Gulmarg – Srinagar houseboat – Pahalgam – Srinagar Hotel – Airport.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Gulmarg Hotel.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Srinagar hotel.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Pahalgam Srinagar hotel.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Srinagar hotel.
- Buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Local sightseeing in Srinagar only.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver's daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Pahalgam and gulmarg sightseeing
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 5% on total billing.