About 8 Days Manali Leh Road Trip Package
Highway is a 490 km long highway in northernmost India connecting Leh, the capital of the union territory oThe Leh–Manalif Ladakh, and Manali in Himachal Pradesh state.
Places Covered: Sarchu » Leh » Ule » Pangong Lake » Nubra Valley
|Price:||16500 -/ INR|
MANALI TO SARCHU (222 KMS) Leave for Sarchu by early Morning, via Rohtang Pass (13050 feet), Lahaul Valley, Tandi, Keylong, Jispa, Lunch Break at Darcha. After Lunch drive to Sarchu with Baralacha Pass (16020 feet). Overnight remain at hotel.
SARCHU TO LEH (255 KMS) Leave for Leh by morning, with Nakeela as well as Lachangla Pass 16,617 ft. Lunch at Pang. After the Lunch drive to Leh passing through Skyangchu Thang (Biggest and also Highest Plateau in the world on Stretch of 42 Kilometres), Tanglang La Pass 17,585 feet as well as Indus Valley. Come to Leh by evening. Overnight stay at the hotel.
LEH TO LAMAYURU TO ULE (160 KMS) After Breakfast, drive to Lamayuru enroute goes to Liker Monastery and Gurudwara Shri Pathar Sahib. Check in Camp at Alchi or Ule and enjoy your warm Lunch. After Lunch drive to visit the mesmerizing Moon landscapes and the Lamayuru monastery (Oldest Monastery in Ladakh). Overnight stay at Camp or hotel.
ULE TO LEH (70 KMS) After the breakfast drive to Leh enroute visit Alchi monastery, Basgo Palace and Hall of Fame. Arrive at Leh by afternoon. Hot Lunch at hotel. After the free at your leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
LEH TO PANGONG LAKE TO LEH (320 KMS) After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft), through Changla Pass17,350 ft., 3rd highest possible motorable road in the world. 1200 hrs. Arrive Pangong, highest salt water Lake in the world, shared by two countries India and China. Packed or Hot Lunch will be provided. Enjoy the beauty of lake on the Banks of the pangong while appreciating the changing Shades as well as fascinating high elevation of the Lake. Drive back to Leh by very same route. Overnight stay at hotel.
LEH TO NUBRA VALLEY (120 KMS) After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley through Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 feet). Arrive at Deskit by Afternoon. Rest of the day is totally free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. Overnight stay at hotel.
NUBRA VALLEY TO LEH (120 KMS) After Morning meal visit Deskit Monastery as well as drive back to Leh by exact same route, crossing Khardungla Pass. Overnight stay at hotel.
DEPARTURE Transfer to airport terminal and fly back to Delhi for your onward journey with memories of Swan Tours.
- Return airport transfers from Leh Airport.
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in non A/c (Innova/Xylo/Scorpio) on sharing basis.
- Accommodation for 04 nights in Leh.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Nubra.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Pangong.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Sham Valley.
- Buffet breakfast & dinner in Leh .
- All three meals at Nubra , Pangong & Sham Valley.
- Innerline permit (Laddakh Entry Fees).
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 3.63% on total billing.