About 8 Days Srinagar Gulmarg Pahalgam Tour Package
Kashmir tour most certainly will give you an unparalleled travel experience to a sharp tourist. Though this tourist location is gathered with travelers all year but it still feels unblemished and unexploited, whish’s the magic of this location. One see will certainly simply not be sufficient as well as will certainly make you wish for more.
Places Covered: Srinagar Sonmarg » Pahalgam » Gulmarag
|Price:||22250 -/ INR|
Arrive Srinagar Our representative will meet and greet you on arrival in Srinagar. Transfer to the deluxe houseboat in Srinagar. Evening free to relax and enjoy the scenic views of the high mountains and valleys. Dinner and overnight stay will be at the deluxe houseboat.
Srinagar local Sightseeing Morning breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a boat ride to the Dal lake in Srinagar. Have a glimpse of canals, floating gardens, vegetables gardens, water lilies, lotus flowers, easily mobile vendors and floating handicraft centre. Return back to the hotel. In Evening, visit to the famous Mughal gradens, including Chashma Shahi, Nishat Bagh, all these fall along the bank of Dal lake in Srinagar. Also visit Shankaracharya yemple on a hillock, with panoramic views of the Srinagar city. In evening return back to the hotel for dinner. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar (75Kms, 2 ½ Hrs one way) Breakfast at the hotel followed by a full day excursion to Sonamarg. Located at a distance of 75 kms from Srinagar. Sonamarg is regarded as one of the most famous hill resorts of Kashmir. Experience nature's beauty at its best in Sonamarg, with dense forest and giant mountains. In evening, return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Srinagar – Pahalgam (96 Kms, 3 Hrs Drive) Morning breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for a road trip to Pahalgam, famous as top hill resort of Kashmir with high mountains, dense forests and scenic lakes. There are interesting valleys and pilgrimage places to explore in and around Pahalgam. Return back to the hotel for lunch. Refresh yourself after some rest; explore the surroundings around the hotel. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
In Pahalgam Morning breakfast at the hotel, followed by a visit to Aru valley or Chandanwari (base of Amarnath cave, at owns cost). Return back to the hotel in Pahalgam for lunch. Evening free for leisure and personal activities.
Pahalgam – Gulmarg (150 Kms, 5Hrs Drive) Morning breakfast at the hotel, proceed for Gulmarg. Located at a distance of 150 kms from Pahalgam, Gulmarg is a tourist delight. You will be exploring snow capped mountains all around. The place is an ideal retreat for winter sports and skiing, also a highest run cable car almost 14000 fts above ground level. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
In Gulmarg Morning breakfast at the hotel, followed by a visit to Khilanmarg on a horse back. Located at a distance of 6 km from Gulmarg, Khilanmarg is a small valley with flowers and scenic view of the Kashmir valley. Return back and enjoy gondola cable car, a unique style cable car operating from Kongdoori Mountain. Timings for gondola cable car is between 10 am to 5 pm everyday depending on the weather conditions. Evening return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay at Gulmarg.
Gulmarg – Srinagar Airport (60 Kms, 2 Hrs Drive) Breakfast at the hotel, followed by leisure time to enjoy on your own. Departure transfer to the Srinagar airport, located at a distance of 60 kms from Gulmarg, proceeds for your schedule flight for onward destination.
- Pick up and drop at Srinagar airport by AC Sedan.
- Intercity transfers from Srinagar – houseboat – Hotel – Pahalgam – Gulmarg – Srinagar.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Srinagar hotel.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Pahalgam.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Gulmarg.
- Buffet breakfast and dinner.
- Local sightseeing in Srinagar only.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver's daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Pahalgam sightseeing
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 5% on total billing.