About 9 Days Kashmir Leh Ladakh Tour Package
Leh is a town in Leh district in the Ladakh region of northern India .A land like no other with a superabundance of attractions to visit and fabulous landscapes, amazing people and culture, Ladakh is truly a heaven on Earth.
Places Covered: Srinagar » Lamayuru » Leh » Nubra Valley
|Price:||20000 -/ INR|
Arrive Srinagar – Local Sightseeing On Arrival in Srinagar airport, our tour guide will meet you and assist you in transferring to the hotel. Refresh yourself at the hotel with a bath or change to further proceed for local sightseeing. You will be visiting Mughal gardens and scenic Dal lake in the evening. Overnight stay will be at the Srinagar.
Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar (65Kms, 2 Hrs one way) Morning breakfast at the hotel followed by a visit to Shankaracharya temple. Begin a full day excursion tour for Gulmarg, also famous as meadow of flowers in Kashmir. Gulmarg is located at an altitude of 2730 meters; full day leisure tour includes leisurely walks on the lush green meadows of flowers with snow capped mountains in the backdrop. Enjoy pony ride (rope way) to Khillanmarg at your own cost. Return back to the hotel in Srinagar for an evening dinner. Overnight stay will be at the Srinagar.
Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar (96 Kms, 3 Hrs one way) You will be transferred to Pahalgam by road. Journey takes around 3 hours; you will be experiencing lots of fascinating places which are worth visiting on the way. You can also visit Avantipura ruins & Anantnag Sulpher springs. Next explore the beautiful site of Pahalgam, located on the banks of Lidder river. In evening return back to the hotel in Srinagar.
Srinagar – Lamayuru (310 Kms, 7 Hrs Drive) Morning breakfast at the hotel, today we will proceed for Lamayuru, its take 7 hrs picturesque drives from Srinagar. Enroute visit Kargil war memorial hall & Kargil monastery, in the evening you will reach at Lamayuru On arrival at Lamayuru check into the hotel, rest of the time free for leisure. Overnight at Lamayuru.
Lamayuru – Leh (110Kms, 3 Hrs Drive) Morning breakfast at the hotel, visit Lamayuru monastery, one of the most visited tourist attraction in Ladakh region. Further drive to Leh, on the way visit Sangam, Magnetic hills and Pathar Sahib. On Arrival in Leh, check into the hotel. In Evening, explore the nearby attractions and local shopping market. Overnight stay will be at the Leh.
Leh Local Sightseeing Morning breakfast, visit Shanti stupa, built to promote world peace by the Japanese monks. This high rising stupa has bright color reliefs on its mid-levels and is an interesting spot to explore. Also visit the eye catching Sankar Gompa monastery. Further visit Leh palace which was built in the 17th century based in Tibetan architecture. Rest of the day free for leisure activities. Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Leh.
Leh – Via Khardungla Pass – Nubra valley (130 Kms, 5 Hrs Drive) After breakfast drive to Nubra valley via Khardungla (Highest motorable road in the world, 18,300 feet) post lunch, enjoy the camel safari at sand dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. Overnight stay will be in Nubra valley.
Nubra valley – Leh (130 Kms, 5 Hrs Drive) Morning breakfast at the hotel followed by a visit to Diskit monastery, where one can have a bird's eye of Nubra valley. Return back to Leh via same route crossing the famous Khardungla pass. Overnight stay will be in Leh.
Leh – Pangong excursion (150 Kms, 5 Hrs One way) This day is fully free to explore the magnificent Pangong lake (approx 300 kms round trip, located on the Indo-China border), Enroute crossing Chang-la pass (alt: 17370 ft.). After sightseeing in and around lake, return back to Leh. Overnight stay will be at the Leh.
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in non A/c Sumo Grand for budget package.
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in non A/c Xilo for standerd & deluxe package.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Srinagar.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Leh.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Lamayuru.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Nubra.
- Buffet breakfast lunch & dinner.
- Entry fees & wild life fees.
- Complimentary Ladakh guide book.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 3.63% on total billing.