About 9 Days Shimla Manali Dalhousie Chandigarh Tour Package
Places Covered: Shimla» Manali» Dalhousie» Chandigarh
Sukhna Lake in Chandigarh, India, is a reservoir at the foothills Shivalik hills of the Himalayas. This 3 km² rainfed lake was created in 1958 by damming the Sukhna Choe, a seasonal stream coming down from the Shivalik Hills. Originally the seasonal flow entered the lake directly causing heavy siltation.
|Price:||22293 -/ INR|
Delhi to Shimla : Arrive at Delhi railway station/airport and transfer to Shimla. O/N Hotel
Shimla:After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sight seeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. O/N Hotel
Shimla to Manali. After breakfast check out from the hotel a distance of 265 km 8 hrs. on the way visit Sunder Nagar, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple , Kullu Valley, O/N Hotel
Manali - After breakfast sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar and evening shopping at the local market. O/N Hotel
Manali- After breakfast excursion to Solang Valley and back to Hotel O/N Hotel. OR Excursion to Rohatang Pass till snow point (Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit). Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass - the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley. Evening at Leisure. O/N Hotel (Closed on Tuesday) Note: Rohtang Pass Closed from Nov to May Month due to snow
4Manali to Dalhouise : (440KM | 12 Hrs) : After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Dalhouise O/N Hotel
Dalhousie. Dalhousie has been named after the British Governor - General of the l9th century, Lord Dalhousie. Surrounded by varied vegetation - pines, dodders, oaks and flowering rhododendron. Local sightseeing of Dalhousie includes visit to Panjipula, Subhash Baoli and excursion to Khajjiar 24 km fro Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. Drive from Dalhousie to Khajjiar is awesome. O/N Hotel
Dalhousie to Chandigarh. Check out from the hotel drive to Chandigarh around 8 hours drive. Evening at Leisure at Chandigarh. visit Chandigarh Sightseeing Rock Garden, Rock Garden and Sukhna Lake is subject to time availability O/N Hotel
Chandigarh to Delhi. After breakfast sightseeing of places in and around Chandigarh and later drive to Delhi and drop at railway station/Airport.
- Transportation by A/C Indigo (02 Pax ) for the entire tour ( for 04 to 06 Toyota Innova 8 to 10 Pax Tempo Traveller)
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the meal Plan
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Entry Charges
- Heater Charges
- GST @ 5%
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit)
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer