About Amritsar Dalhousie Dharamsala Tour Package
Destinations Covered - Amritsar → Dalhousie → Khajjiar → Chamba → Dharamshala → Mcleodganj
Mcleodganj in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh is a famous hill station and a favorite holiday destination for many. McLeod Ganj, India, is a small town near the Himalayas, a centre of tourism, Buddhism, and exile Tibetan life, and home of the Dalai Lama. When travellers talk of staying in Dharamsala, McLeod Ganj is usually where they actually mean. Three kilometres north of Dharamsala proper (or 10km via the looping bus route), McLeod Ganj is the residence of His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama and home to a large Tibetan population, including many maroon-robed monks and nuns.
15226 -/ INR onwards
Amritsar Dalhousie Dharamsala Tour Package
Inclusion's Amritsar Dalhousie Dharamsala Tour Package
- 2 Night stay in Amritsar.
- 2 Night stay in Dalhousie.
- 2 Night stay in Dharamshala.
- Breakfast, Lunch/Dinner for all persons.
- Individual cab for all transfer and sightseeing.
- Driver Allowance, road tax etc.
Exclusion's in Amritsar Dalhousie Dharamsala Tour Package
- · Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples
- · Meals not mentioned above.
- · Expenses of personal nature such as laundry telephone calls, drinks, tipping etc.
- · Any kind of insurance.
- · Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- · Govt Service Tax 9.00%.
- · Any increase in the govt. taxes
Fill the below form and we will get back to you within 24hrs