About Dalhousie Dharamshala Amritsar Tour
Amritsar is a city in the northwestern Indian state of Punjab, 28 kilometers from the border with Pakistan. At the center of its walled old town, the gilded Golden Temple (Harmandir Sahib) is the holiest gurdwara (religious complex) of the Sikh religion.
Places Covered: Dalhousie » Dharamshala » Amritsar
20000 -/ INR onwards
- To & fro transfers from Delhi – Dalhousie – Dharamshala – Amritsar – Delhi by AC Sedan
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Dalhousie with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Dharamshala with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Amritsar with breakfast.
- Local sightseeing t the destinations.
- Local sightseeing in Dalhousie , Dharamshala ,Amritsar.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
- Service tax @ 5% on total billing.