About Dalhousie Dharamshala with Chamunda and Jawalaji Tour Package
Destinations Covered - Dalhousie,Dharamshala
Dharamshala is a city in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Surrounded by cedar forests on the edge of the Himalayas, this hillside city is home to the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan government-in-exile. Dharamshala is a municipal corporation city in the upper reaches of the kangra Valley and is surrounded by dense coniferous forest consisting mainly of stately Deodar cedar trees. The suburbs include Macleod Ganj, Bhagsunath, Dharamkot, Naddi, Forsyth Ganj, Kotwali Bazaar (the main market),
11856 -/ INR onwards
Dalhousie Dharamshala with Chamunda and Jawalaji Tour Package
Inclusion's Dalhousie Dharamshala with Chamunda and Jawalaji Tour Package
- · Transfer From Pathankot Railway station To Dalhousie.
- · Dalhousie,Khajjiar and Chamba local sightseeing By Individual Cab.
- · Dharamshala,Mcleodganj,Chamunda Devi,Kangra,Jawalaji local sightseeing By Individual Cab.
- · Three Nights Stay Deluxe room in Dalhousie.
- · Three Nights Stay Deluxe room in Dharamshala.
- · Meals included breakfast,Lunch/Dinner pure Vegetarian.
- · Dharamshala to Pathankot Railway station by Individual Cab.
Exclusion's in Dalhousie Dharamshala with Chamunda and Jawalaji Tour Package
- · Any Still/ Video Camera fees, entrance fees for monuments and any activities suggested in the itinerary are chargeable direct.
- · Any additional meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- · Any service not specified in inclusions.
- · Early Check In or Late Check out charges of Hotel.
- · Any portage at hotels, railway station, tips, insurance, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry and all items of personal nature.
- · Govt Service Tax 9.00%
Fill the below form and we will get back to you within 24hrs