About Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages
Dalhousie is a hill station in Chamba district, in the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is situated on 5 hills and has an elevation of 1,970 metres above .Dalhousie is a high-altitude town spread across 5 hills near the Dhauladhar mountain range in the north Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It's home to colonial-era buildings, including St. Francis and St. John’s churches, which date back to the rule of the British Raj in the 1800s
Places Covered: Dharamshala » khajjiar » Dalhousie
20000 -/ INR onwards
- To & fro transfers from Delhi – Dalhousie – Dharamshala – Delhi by AC Sedan
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Dalhousie with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Dharamshala with breakfast & dinner ,
- Local sightseeing t the destinations.
- Local sightseeing in Dalhousie , Dharamshala ,
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
- Service tax @ 5% on total billing.