About Himachal Honeymoon Tour Shimla
Destinations Covered: Manali » Shimla
Shimla is the capital of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, in the Himalayan foothills. Once the summer capital of British India, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Kalka-Shimla Railway, completed in 1903. Explore the beautiful hill stations of the state of Himachal Pradesh in this 7-day tour package. Shimla is the first destination on your itinerary.
15235 -/ INR onwards
Himachal Honeymoon Tour Shimla
Inclusion's Himachal Honeymoon Tour Shimla
- Coach tickets : Delhi – Manali , Manali – Shimla , Shimla – Delhi
- Pick up and drop from Manali bus station to the hotel.
- Pick up and drop from Shimla bus station to the hotel.
- Accommodation for three nights in Manali with breakfast and dinner.
- Accommodation for two nights in Shimla with breakfast and dinner.
- Local sightseeing in Manali and Shimla.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
Exclusion's in Himachal Honeymoon Tour Shimla
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).12
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
- GST extra on total billing @ 5%.
Fill the below form and we will get back to you within 24hrs