About Himachal Travel Package
Himachal Pradesh is a northern Indian state in the Himalayas. It's home to scenic mountain towns and resorts such as Dalhousie. Host to the Dalai Lama, Himachal Pradesh has a strong Tibetan presence. This is reflected in its Buddhist temples and monasteries, as well as its vibrant Tibetan New Year celebrations. The region is also well known for its trekking, climbing and skiing areas
Places Covered: Manali » Dharamshala » Shimla » Chandigarh
20250 -/ INR onwards
- To & fro transfers from Delhi – Amritsar – Dharamshala – Manali – Shimla – Chandigarh – Delhi by AC Sedan
- Accommodation for 01 night in Amritsar with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Dharamshala with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Manali with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Shimla with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Chandigarh with breakfast & dinner.
- Local sightseeing t the destinations.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance
Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
GST extra on total billing @ 5%.