About Kashmir Leh Ladakh Tour
Destinations overed - Srinagar » Lamayuru » Leh » Nubra Valley » Srinagar
Leh, a high-desert city in the Himalayas, is the capital of the Leh region in northern India’s Jammu and Kashmir state. Originally a stop for trading caravans, Leh is now known for its Buddhist sites and nearby trekking areas. Massive 17th-century Leh Palace, modeled on the Dalai Lama’s former home (Tibet’s Potala Palace), overlooks the old town’s bazaar and mazelike lanes.
15698 -/ INR onwards
Kashmir Leh Ladakh Tour
Inclusion's Kashmir Leh Ladakh Tour
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in non A/c Sumo Grand for budget package.
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in non A/c Xilo for standerd & deluxe package.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Srinagar.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Leh.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Lamayuru.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Nubra.
- Buffet breakfast lunch & dinner.
- Entry fees & wild life fees.
- Complimentary Ladakh guide book.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable taxes.
Exclusion's in Kashmir Leh Ladakh Tour
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 3.63% on total billing.
Fill the below form and we will get back to you within 24hrs