About Kashmir Paradise Tour
Kashmir is the northernmost geographical region of the Indian subcontinent. In 1846, after the Sikh defeat in the First Anglo-Sikh War, and upon the purchase of the region from the British under the Treaty of Amritsar, the Raja of Jammu, Gulab Singh, became the new ruler of Kashmir.
Places Covered: Srinagar House Boat » Srinagar Hotel
14000 -/ INR onwards
- Pick up and drop at Srinagar airport by AC Sedan.
- Accommodation for 05 nights in Srinagar hotel.
- Buffet breakfast and dinner
- Day excursion to Gulmarg, Pahalgam , Sonamarg, Yusmarg from Srinagar.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver's daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 5% on total billing.