About Kashmir Summer Package
Jammu and Kashmir is a region administered by India as a state from 1954, constituting the southern and southeastern portion of the larger Kashmir region, which has been the subject of a dispute between India.
Places Covered: Srinagar House Boat » Srinagar Hotel
11500 -/ INR onwards
- Pick up and drop at Srinagar airport by AC Sedan.
- Transfers from Airport – houseboat – Hotel – Airport.
- Accommodation for 04 nights in Srinagar hotel.
- Buffet breakfast and dinner
- Local sightseeing in Srinagar only.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver's daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Pahalgam sightseeing
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 5% on total billing.