About Katra Vaishno Devi Tour
Katra or Katra Vaishno Devi, as it is popularly known, is a small town in Reasi district in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, India, situated in the foothills of the Trikuta Mountains, the Trikuta Mountains, wherever the holy shrine of Vaishno Devi is situated.
Places Covered : Jammu>Katra>>Vaishno Devi
15000 -/ INR onwards
- Pick up from Jammu and drop at Srinagar.
- Intercity transfers from Jammu - Katra – Vaishno Devi
- Accommodation for 01 night in Jammu.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Katra.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Vaishno Devi
- Buffet breakfast.
- Variations and sightseeing as per the itinerary in A/c Sedan.
- Toll tax, permits, parking, and driver every day allowance.
- All suitable hotel taxes as of today.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 5% on total billing.