About Leh Ladakh Honeymoon Package
Leh, a high-desert city in the Himalayas, is the capital of the Leh region in northern India’s Jammu and Kashmir state. Originally a stop for trading caravans, Leh is now known for its Buddhist sites and nearby trekking areas.
Places Covered- Leh » Sham Valley » Nubra Valley » Pangong Lake
20000 -/ INR onwards
- To & fro transfers from Delhi by AC Sedan.
- Intercity transfers from Delhi – Shimla – Kurfi – Manali – Chandigarh by AC Sedan.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Shimla with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Kurfi with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 04 nights in Manali with breakfast & dinner.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Chandigarh with breakfast only.
- Local sightseeing in Shimla , Manali & Chandigarh.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column.
- GST extra on total billing @ 5%.