About Leh Ladakh Tour Package
Destinations Covered - Leh » Nubra Valley » Pangong» Leh
Leh, a high-desert city in the Himalayas, is the capital of the Leh region in northern India’s Jammu and Kashmir state. Originally a stop for trading caravans, Leh is now known for its Buddhist sites and nearby trekking areas. Leh is a town in the Leh district of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It was the capital of the Himalayan kingdom of Ladakh, the seat of which was in the leh.
Leh Ladakh Tour Package
Inclusion's Leh Ladakh Tour Package
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh airport with welcome in the Hotel
- 06 Nights / 07 Days Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary (04 Nights in Leh)
- 06 Breakfast, 03 Lunch (Day 01, Day 03, Day 05 ) & 06 Dinner
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-ac Innova / Xylo up to 06 pax, 07 Pax onwards tempo Traveler Maximum (12 Seated)
- Inner Line permits / Environmental, Wild life & Red cross Fee.
Exclusion's in Leh Ladakh Tour Package
- Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Monument, Guide, other expenses not mentioned in inclusion..
- Any item of personal requirement, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.
- Any medical or evacuation expenses.
- Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security and other unexpected reason.
- Any type of insurance - personal, medical, travel etc. Any airfares.
- GST @ 5 % Extra.
14500 -/ INR onwards
Fill the below form and we will get back to you within 24hrs