About Leh Ladakh Tour Package for 6 Nights / 7 Days
Leh, a high-desert city in the Himalayas, is the capital of the Leh region in northern India’s Jammu and Kashmir state. Originally a stop for trading caravans, Leh is now known for its Buddhist sites and nearby trekking areas. Massive 17th-century Leh Palace, modeled on the Dalai Lama’s former home (Tibet’s Potala Palace), overlooks the old town’s bazaar and mazelike lanes.
Places Covered: Leh » Nubra Valley » Pangong
18500 -/ INR onwards
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh airport with welcome in the Hotel
- 06 Nights / 07 Days Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary (04 Nights in Leh)
- 06 Breakfast, 03 Lunch (Day 01, Day 03, Day 05 ) & 06 Dinner
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-ac Innova / Xylo up to 06 pax, 07 Pax onwards tempo Traveler Maximum (12 Seated)
- Inner Line permits / Environmental, Wild life & Red cross Fee.
- Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Monument, Guide, other expenses not mentioned in inclusion..
- Any item of personal requirement, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.
- Any medical or evacuation expenses.
- Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security and other unexpected reason.
- Any type of insurance - personal, medical, travel etc. Any airfares.
- GST @ 5 % Extra.