About Leh Ladakh Tour Packages
Leh is a town in Leh district in the Ladakh region of northern India. It was also the capital of the Himalayan kingdom of Ladakh, the seat of which was in the Leh Palace, the former mansion of the royal family of Ladakh.
Places Covered: Leh » Nubra Valley » Pangong
18500 -/ INR onwards
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh airport with welcome in the Hotel
- 06 Nights / 07 Days Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary (04 Nights in Leh)
- 06 Breakfast, 03 Lunch (Day 01, Day 03, Day 05 ) & 06 Dinner
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-ac Innova / Xylo up to 06 pax, 07 Pax onwards tempo Traveler Maximum (12 Seated)
- Inner Line permits / Environmental, Wild life & Red cross Fee.
- Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Monument, Guide, other expenses not mentioned in inclusion..
- Any item of personal requirement, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.
- Any medical or evacuation expenses.
- Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security and other unexpected reason.
- Any type of insurance - personal, medical, travel etc. Any airfares.
- GST @ 5 % Extra.