About Leh Nubra Tour
Destinations Covered - Leh » Nubra Valley » Tsomoriri »Leh
Leh, a high-desert city in the Himalayas, is the capital of the Leh region in northern India’s Jammu and Kashmir state. Originally a stop for trading caravans, Leh is now known for its Buddhist sites and nearby trekking areas.leh is a town in the leh district of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It was the capital of the Himalayan kingdom of ladakh. the seat of which was in the leh.
14500 -/ INR onwards
Leh Nubra Tour
Inclusion's Leh Nubra Tour
- Return airport transfers from Leh Airport.
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in non A/c (Innova/Xylo/Scorpio) on sharing basis.
- Accommodation for 04 nights in Leh.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Nubra.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Pangong.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Sham Valley.
- Buffet breakfast & dinner in Leh.
- All meals at Nubra , Pangong & Sham Valley.
- Innerline permit (Laddakh Entry Fees).
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable taxes.
Exclusion's in Leh Nubra Tour
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 3.63% on total billing.
Fill the below form and we will get back to you within 24hrs