About Leh Tour
Leh, a high-desert city in the Himalayas, is the capital of the Leh region in northern India’s Jammu and Kashmir state. Originally a stop for trading caravans, Leh is now known for its Buddhist sites and nearby trekking areas.
Places Covered: Leh » Sham Valley » Nubra Valley » Pangong
18500 -/ INR onwards
- Return airport transfers from Leh Airport.
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in non A/c (Innova/Xylo/Scorpio) on sharing basis.
- Accommodation for 04 nights in Leh.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Nubra.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Pangong.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Sham Valley.
- Buffet breakfast & dinner in Leh .
- All three meals at Nubra , Pangong & Sham Valley.
- Innerline permit (Laddakh Entry Fees).
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 3.63% on total billing.