About Pathankot Dalhousie Dharamshala Tour Package
Dalhousie is a hill resort town in the Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh in India , Dalhousie is situated at an elevation of 1,970 metres above sea level. Dalhousie Town was named after The Earl of Dalhousie. who was the British Governor-General in India while establishing this place as a summer retreat.
12589 -/ INR onwards
Pathankot Dalhousie Dharamshala Tour Package
Inclusion's Pathankot Dalhousie Dharamshala Tour Package
- Transfer From Pathankot Railway station To Dalhousie.
- Dalhousie and Khajjiar local sightseeing By Individual Cab.
- Dharamshala Mcleodganj local sightseeing By Individual Cab.
- Two Nights Stay Deluxe room in Dalhousie.
- Two Nights Stay Deluxe room in Dharamshala.
- Meals included breakfast,Lunch/Dinner pure Vegetarian.
- Dharamshala to Pathankot Railway station by Individual Cab.
Exclusion's in Pathankot Dalhousie Dharamshala Tour Package
- · Any Still/ Video Camera fees, entrance fees for monuments and any activities suggested in the itinerary are chargeable direct.
- · Any additional meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- · Any service not specified in inclusions.
- · Early Check In or Late Check out charges of Hotel.
- · Any portage at hotels, railway station, tips, insurance, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry and all items of personal nature.
- · Govt Service Tax 9.00%
Fill the below form and we will get back to you within 24hrs