About Patnitop Sanasar Package
Sanasar is the name given to the two small villages of Sana and Sar in Jammu province, Jammu and Kashmir state, India.
Named after small local lakes, Sana and Sar are located 20 kilometres (12 mi) west of Patnitop, Ramban district on the national highway 1A. At an altitude of 2,050 metres (6,730 ft), it is the hub for adventure and sport activities in the Jammu region. The area is notable for its scenic views of mountain ranges including the Brammah Massif.
Places Covered: Patnitop
20000 -/ INR onwards
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in A/c Indigo.
- Accommodation for 03nights in Patnitop.
- Buffet breakfast & dinner.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 3.63% on total billing.