About Shimla /Manali Package
Places Covered: Shimla» Manali
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It's also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
13111 -/ INR onwards
- Transportation by A/C Indigo (02 Pax ) for the entire tour ( for 04 to 06 Toyota Innova 8 to 10 Pax Tempo Traveller)
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the meal Plan
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Entry Charges
- Heater Charges
- GST @ 5%
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit)
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer