About Shimla Manali Volvo Packages
Himachal Pradesh, famous as the Apple Land of India and also the House of Gods is a genuine paradise as well as a visitor's dream and delight. The state is endowed with magnificent snow covered tops, deep gorges, verdant valleys, flower filled meadows, quickly flowing rivers, glaciers and also charming lakes. Abundance of all-natural splendor and also calming environments cast a wonderful spell on all tourists out on Himachal trips.
Places Covered: Shimla » Manali
9999 -/ INR onwards
Shimla Manali Volvo Packages
Delhi - Shimla (350 kms/ approx 9 hours by overnight Luxury A/C Volvo Coach)
On arrival at airport/Railway station in Delhi you will proceed to the Volvo bus stand. Traveling by overnight volvo bus from Delhi to Shimla. The bus will stop for dinner on the way to Shimla. You will reach Shimla by early morning at 07:00 AM covering 350 kilometres in total.
Arrival Shimla - Local Sight Seeing to Kufri and around Shimla- By cars
Today morning on arrival at Shimla around 07:00 A.M, you will be pickup by our driver and transfer to the hotel in Shimla. After morning meal and freshen up on yourself we will drive you for the sightseeing tour of Shimla as well as will visit the Green valley with the stunning sights of the Shimla Water Catchment location, Kufri fun World where you can take pleasure in the joy rides, we will also go to the popular Jakhoo Temple which is the highest point of Shimla.
Yak Point - Where you can wear on the regional Himachali traditional outfits as well as ride the Yaks- A Himalayn Animal. Yak rides are very popular in Himachal Pradesh.
Indira Tourist Park - It is located at a distance of 19 Km from Shimla and 6 Km from Fagu. Many tourists visit here to enjoy pony and yak rides in the park. This park is mainly famous for its historical significance with Kufri Zoo famous for Himalayan Pheasants, Leopards as well as Bears.
Later on evening is totally free to walk around the Mall Road of Shimla where you can visit the Ridge, The Christ Church of Shimla, The Gaiety Theatre building, the Scandal Point of Shimla as well as the well-known famous mall Road Of Shimla. Overnight remain as well as supper at hotel in Shimla.
Shimla to Manali via Kullu by car (215 Kilometres/ 7-8 Hrs)
Today after morning breakfast on your Shimla Manali Volvo Tour Package our driver will drive you to Manali via Kullu. The drive from Shimla to Manali has lots of stunning views of River Beas, Waterfalls and also terrace farming. Today you have a choice to choose White water Rafting ((optional on direct payment basis) near Kullu. Today enroute your sightseeing includes Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Devi Holy Place, Vaishno Devi temple at Kullu and also the famous regional shawl weaving factories at Kullu. We will stop for different picture breaks and for lunch break on the way to Manali. On arrival at Manali by night you will check in to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
Manali - Solang Valley - Rohtang Pass/ Snow Point (100 kms/ 6 Hrs)
Today morning after breakfast our driver will take you for an excursion tour to Rohtang Pass famous for its hill views or upto Snow Line "Snow Line" describes the barrier placed by the government to avoid risks during heavy Snowfall. On the way to Rohtang Pass we will also see the gorgeous locations like Kothi, Gulaba, Marhi etc. On the way back we will additionally check out the Solang Valley where you can enjoy in the cable cars (Mountain Rope Way) to the top of the Hill and also can enjoy other actvites like motorcycle/ snow scooters, pony rides etc. Later drive back to Manali as well as evening is totally free to explore the Mall Road and the local market of Manali. Overnight stay and dinner at hotel in Manali.
Manali Local Sightseeing and Tour - Overnight Luxury Volvo Coach to Delhi (592 Kms)
Today early morning after breakfast you will keep your baggae at the Hotel reception as well as our driver will take you for the half day sightseeing tour of Manali covering the Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashishth holy place and also hot water sulphur springs, Club house, Buddhist Monastery, Van Vihar. You can also explore the Tibetian Market and the Mall Road of Manali and do your final shoppings. Later in the evening at 4:00 P.M our driver will transfer you to the Volvo bus station in Manali from where you will board the overnight Volvo Coach from Manali to Delhi - arriving next early morning around 07:00 A.M. at New Delhi.
This is where the tour finishes. However, if you wish to stay much longer in Delhi/ Shimla we can make arrangements for you to be moved to the airport terminal/ railway station / bus terminal at a later time. The exact same trip could be done from Chandigarh to Manali Shimla tour as well as back to Chandigarh with an exclusive car.
Inclusion's Shimla Manali Volvo Packages
- Pick up and shimla bus stand and drop at Manali bus stand.
- Volvo ticket for 02 Adults from Delhi- Shimla.
- 2 Nights’ accommodation in Shimla with 02 breakfasts and 02 dinners.
- Local sightseeing in Shimla – Mall road, Jakhoo Mandir, Christ Church, Scandal Point.
- Excursion to Kufri.
- Intercity transfer from Delhi –Shimla – Manali – Delhi.
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Manali with 02 breakfasts and 02 dinners.
- Local sightseeing in Manali – Hadimba Devi Temple, Mall Road, Tibetan Monastery, Club House, Ban Vihar, Solang Valley, Manu Temple , Vashisth Bath
- Excursion to Solang Valley**
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Maruti Alto.
- Toll taxes, state taxes, fuel Charges and driver’s allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today including GST .
Exclusion's in Shimla Manali Volvo Packages
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, Parking, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- *As per the rule by Himachal Transport department outside vehicles are not permitted in Rohtang. Guest will have to arrange the same locally through local transporters available on the mall road.