About Shimla Seasonal Package
Shimla is the capital of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, in the Himalayan foothills. Once the summer capital of British India, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Kalka-Shimla Railway, completed in 1903.
|Price:||10614 -/ INR|
Delhi to Shimla Pickup from Delhi and drive to Shimla transfer to Hotel. O/N Hotel
Shimla:After breakfast the sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosque built in 1830, Vice Regal lodge, Christ Church built in 1844 the Gaiety Theatre, The Scandal Point, Kaali Baari temple. The evening is free to explore the famous shopping Plaza of the North. O/N Hotel
Shimla:After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, driving further from Kufri to Chail is exciting drive and Lunch at Palace hotel Chail can be a better option and Later visit to The Highest cricket ground .Evening at Leisure. O/N Hotel
Shimla to Delhi After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Delhi railway station/Airport
- Transportation by A/C Indigo (02 Pax ) for the entire tour ( for 04 to 06 Toyota Innova 8 to 10 Pax Tempo Traveller)
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
- Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the meal Plan
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed
- Personal expenses of any nature.
- Train/Air fare
- Entry Charges
- Heater Charges
- GST @ 5%
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Guest Own on direct payment & Subject to Permit)
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.