About Srinagar Gulmarg Pahalgam Tour Package
Destinatios Covered - Srinagar → Gulmarg → Pahalgam → Srinagar
Srinagar is the largest city and the summer capital of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It lies in the Kashmir Valley on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus, and Dal and Anchar lakes. The independent Hindu and the Buddhist rule of Srinagar lasted until the 14th century when the Kashmir valley, including the city, came under the control of the several Muslim rulers, including theMughals.
12560 -/ INR onwards
Srinagar Gulmarg Pahalgam Tour Package
Inclusion's Srinagar Gulmarg Pahalgam Tour Package
- · 1 nights stay in Srinagar Houseboat on MAP
- · 3 nights stay in Srinagar Hotel on M.A.P Basic
- · Airport - Srinagar - Pahalgam –Gulmarg - Srinagar Airport transfers
- · Half day tour of Mughal gardens
- · Pahalgam -Srinagar Airport transfer
Exclusion's in Srinagar Gulmarg Pahalgam Tour Package
- · Any Still/ Video Camera fees, entrance fees for monuments and any activities suggested in the itinerary are chargeable direct.
- · Any additional meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- · Any service not specified in inclusions.
- · Early Check In or Late Check out charges of Hotel.
- · Govt. Service Tax 4.50%
Fill the below form and we will get back to you within 24hrs