About Srinagar Tour
Srinagar is the largest city and the summer capital of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It lies in the Kashmir Valley on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus, and Dal and Anchar lakes.
Places Covered: Srinagar » Pahalgam » Gulmarag
19000 -/ INR onwards
- Pick up and drop at Srinagar airport by AC Sedan.
- Transfers from Airport – Srinagar Houseboat - Pahalgam – Gulmarg - Srinagar Hotel – Airport.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Srinagar Houseboat.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Pahalgam hotel.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Gulmarg Hotel
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Srinagar hotel.
- Buffet breakfast and dinner
- Houseboat stay with breakfast & dinner
- Local sightseeing in Srinagar only
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver's daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Pahalgam sightseeing
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 5% on total billing.