About Vaishno Devi Helicopter Booking
Vaishno Devi, also known as Mata Rani, Trikuta and Vaishnavi, is a manifestation of the Hindu Goddess Mata Adi Shakti, also known as Goddess Mahalakshmi. The words "Maa" and "Mata" are commonly used in India for "mother", and thus are often heavily used in connection with Vaishno Devi .
Places Covered: Vaishno Devi
26000 -/ INR onwards
- Return Airport / Railway station Transfers by private car to Katra.
- Return Helicopter Tickets Katra - Sanchichatt – Katra.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Katra.
- Buffet breakfast.
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in A/c Sedan.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes as of today.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes "column.
- Service tax @ 5% on total billing.